Applications Development Consultant III
Employment Type: Full-Time
Irvine, CA or Boston, MA
- PEDS Developer Raleigh or Boston
- Applies Software Engineering Patterns to Solve Problems
- Specification and management of coding, usability and quality standards.
- Interpreting requirements into application designs.
- Agile development through collaborating with QA and Business Analysis team members.
- Evaluating and learning new technologies that would provide business value.
- Ensuring the quality, architecture and accuracy of released code
- Take ownership of the assigned applications.
- o Be an individual contributor (very hands on) as well as able to guide and mentor team members Java 8, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, Eclipse
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 or more years of experience working as a Java developer
Loading some great jobs for you...