Strategic Account Director - Aetna Integrated Business Unit
Employment Type: Full-Time
A Strategic Account Director (SAD), serves as the leader of the client retention and satisfaction for the Aetna Integrated Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with Executive Leadership both internally and externally! As a premier healthcare sales leader, you will lead all aspects of your team of sales professionals to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. The primary focus of an SAD is serving as the account owner and driving the client strategy through effective partnership. This is accomplished through:
- Leading the direct activities of the strategic account team by providing the overall direction and strategy
- Building strong relationships both internally as well as with the key client partners
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities, growth, and retention by clearly communicating the client vision among the account team
- Handling contracts and ensuring that CVS Health solutions are effectively positioned to result in increased revenue
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting and proposals
Success will be motivated by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and increase enterprise share. We need someone with extensive understanding of the PBM and managed care environment. Our ideal candidate will keep up to date on market trends that will enable them to position CVS Health programs and solutions efficiently to client decision makers. We believe the contributions made as a Strategic Account Director will help CVS Health achieve long term growth in the high-reaching PBM marketplace!
This position will support the Aetna Integrated Business Unit. The preferred candidate should be located anywhere in the Heartlands, Midlands, South Central U.S. and the state of MN. The candidate has the option to work in a CVS Corporate Hub if near one or has the ability to work remotely. Must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company. Required Qualifications
* 5+ years of cumulative experience managing a large client account in the PBM, health plan, or related healthcare field with a focus on account ownership and strategy
* 2+ years of experience managing a team Preferred Qualifications
* Experience managing Health Plan accounts
* Experience managing a book of business in the PBM industry
* Master’s degree Education
* Bachelor's degree is required Business Overview It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
Loading some great jobs for you...