Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the Sales Executive will:
- Manage and coordinate our existing business in the market
- Build strong relations with key customers to market our products and create profitable trading opportunities
- Understand and identify opportunities in the market to originate new deals
- Develop new business for the company while establishing and cultivating relationships with existing clients
- Develop and maintain niche markets for specific cuts
- Accurately establish sales prices and negotiate contracts with counter parties
- Research, understand and stay up-to-date on legislation and geopolitical changes that create trading opportunities
- Participate in the development and execution of trading and Go To Market strategies for the Origins
- Discuss and propose monthly and annual budgets
- Deeply understand product specifications for each channel/client
- Work with the team to support the Origins in the market
- Follow up on every sale done to the market and work as an extension to Minerva's team in the Origins
- Follow up on debtors and claims raised with any client
- Gather price information from other players, countries and also from clients in the domestic market
- A recognized business qualification
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to deal in a multicultural environment
- In depth knowledge of the US Beef Market with a minimum of 10 years' experience and a proven track record
- Ability to write a business plan and work to one's own budget
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships across the team
- Be a self-starter, always seeking business opportunities in a proactive entrepreneurial manner while cooperating with the Sales Team in the US and in the Origins on a continuous basis
- Show a willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Be business minded thinking ahead of the market and our clients' needs
- Be motivated by performance and competition
- Be passionate about ones' work
- Willingness to travel
Our client is one of the South American and Global leaders in the production and sale of fresh beef and by products through its multiples meat plants. The Company has eight processing plants authorized to export to the US and is now looking to recruit a person to head our US Sales and Operation in order to become the leading exporter of beef into the USA.
The salary package will be negotiable and will be structured accordingly to the succesful person's skills and experience.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...