Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a Civil Project Engineer seeking a New Gig? If so then read on!
Our engineering firm in has an immediate full-time position opening for a self-motivated Civil Project Engineer (or equivalent practical experience). This individual will work within the Civil /Site department in preparing construction documents on a variety of development projects. This Civil Project Engineer role offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth in civil engineering designs. What You’ll Be Doing In the Civil Engineer Role:
-This position includes technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
-Coordinates technical and administrative activities with those of other disciplines and other departments in the company participating in a project.
-Serves as a technical specialist, staff advisor and design engineer for a variety of projects focused on utility and/or pipeline engineering for both public and private sector clients.What You Need To Apply For the Civil Project Engineer Role:
- A.A.S. or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidate must be proficient with AutoCAD version 2010, Civil 3D or higher version
- Minimum 5-10 years CADD and engineering design experience
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, and general basic computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with others in our team-oriented environment
- Ability to provide supporting calculations for earthwork
- Produce roadway grades and alignments
- Ability to produce mass grading plans
- Must have design experience as listed above including knowledge of all levels of Site / CD permitting
- Must have experience with reading and following codes, regulations, and design guidelines.
- Perform subdivision layout
Provide construction quantity takeoff
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently
- Job will require office and field work
Other Desired Skills and Experience For The Civil Engineer Role:
- Experience with MicroStation software and NCDOT Roadway Design
- E.I or P.E. licensure is also a plus but not required
- Comfortable working with the public and clients
- Business development and proposal supportWhat’s In It For You For The Civil Engineer Role:
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Health Coverage
- Dental, vision
- 401K with match
So if you’re a Civil Project Engineer seeking a New Gig please send your resume today!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...