Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
***W2 Candidates Only***
The Senior Business Systems Analyst/Product Manager works on the our internal Tax Servicing Platform within the Engineering Department in tandem with our Business Product Team, to define and prioritize the services and features we build. The position manages products from inception through implementation, serving as the product owner throughout their lifecycle, ensuring exceptional service to all our customers.
Technical Product Management
- Collaborates with Product Managers, User Experience, and other Analysts to design, user test, and document requirements for new functionality
- Works with our user researchers to interview customers and users to understand their needs and challenges
- Works with user experience/development teams and other Product Managers to design, user test and document requirements for new functionality
- Collaborates with our Training and Operations teams to develop training programs and deploy features for use by our customers.
- Analyzes systems and processes to provides recommendations by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Documents data requirements and conducts data analysis for integration and conversion efforts.
- Recommends improvements to systems by studying current systems and practices; designing & specifying modifications.
- Authors software product requirements and specifications in the form of user stories and associated requirements documentation
- Provides training and reference materials for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
Top Skills Required:
- Strong ability to analyze and establish policies and procedures based on best practices
- Blended Technical and Functional BSA skills
- Strong Documentation Skills and Ability
- Financial Industry Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in computer science, engineering, business or similar fields
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Systems Analysis, Product Management, or related role.
- Experience designing web-based applications utilizing the latest technologies
- Experience as a product owner on an agile team
- Extensive experience with product development, introduction, growth, maturity and decline
- 3+ years working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience writing user stories to articulate requirements and working directly with development teams to implement those requirements
Cloud technology: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft® Azure experience preferred
***W2 Candidates Only***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...