Sales Consultant, Professional Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
TriNet, a leader in the HR outsourcing industry, is taking things up a notch and positioning itself to be the household name when asked, “Which PEO do I choose?” Our success begins with our strong commitment to the growth of small and midsize business (SMB). TriNet is a strategic partner to small and midsize businesses for HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation. Effectively managing HR takes time and effort that can skew a company's focus from its corporate initiatives. Our mission, along with the people of TriNet, a talented leadership team and top-of-the-line service platform make us a highly desirable place to work. But don’t just take it from us, some of our perks and accolades include:
• Comprehensive Benefit Coverage from Day 1
• Matched 401K
• Wellness Programs
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Business skills training & leadership development courses
• Company Discounts
Role Specific Perks:
• Cell Phone & Mileage Reimbursement
• Uncapped Commissions
• President’s Club for those who meet achievement expectations
• Annual Sales Conference
• Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the US
• Best and Brightest in Wellness
• INC 500 Hall of Fame for 5 years of rapid growth
• Deloitte & Touche Fast 500 Technology Companies list
• ProEmp Journal’s Excellence Awards “Best BPO” (Business Process Outsourcer) JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling TriNet’s comprehensive solution which includes premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with 10-200 employees within the specific industry sectors.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for prospecting and sourcing most of their opportunities. The Sales Consultant manages their sales process from prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing around our PEO services, interacting with C- level executives and owners of small and midsize business (SMBs).
The successful Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of TriNet’s value proposition and has the ability to quantify this benefit for clients. The Sales Consultant hunts for opportunities, manages a disciplined calendar of activities to build pipeline, conducts sales meetings with prospective clients and writes proposals, gains appropriate approvals, and presents those proposals to prospective clients. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prospect: Consistently work on building a pipeline of target prospects through traditional means of prospecting (cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn) as well as building and leveraging a diverse group of ecosystem partners to provide referrals and business development opportunities.
• Consultative Selling: Establish a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, sell value, create engagement, alignment, desire, and acceptance of TriNet’s solutions
• Sell our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services to C-level executives and business owners at prospective businesses by quantifying
TriNet’s benefits and value proposition
• Write proposals and present approved proposals to prospective clients
• Managing multiple opportunities through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close
• Achieve quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business goals
• Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
• Demonstrate TriNet’s core values daily
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion. JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Bachelor’s degree is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in consultative sales
• Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience required
• Previous experience with significant prospecting, sourcing most of their own sales, utilizing best practices in prospecting and establishing and leveraging network of partners and referrals
• Human Capital Management industry experience a plus
• Prior experience selling in one of the following industries is a plus: SaaS, HRO, BPO or PEO Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office and Salesforce.com WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.):
• Ability and willingness to travel to prospective clients’ sites within United States
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• Required to work at a TriNet office location
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...